BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Baby's Cookin'

baby growth

Monday, August 31, 2009

Nesting Symptoms


It has begun. 

The house hunt.

It has actually been going on for sometime now. Lots of drama already! Put a bid on a house and they hated us because Matt has a receding hairline and I'm  a chunky chick. (it was one of those 'pretty onlys' neighborhoods.) Ok, not really. IT was a short sale home  and Wells Fargo owned it. Wells Fargo has been waiting on HUD to tell them if they can allow a variance on their rules so they can get us a furnace before we moved in. (That's a 4 G expense yo')
Long story short it's taking too long and we get our behinds kicked to the curb in three weeks...so yeah, the hunt is on. We are going to put a bid on another house tomorrow. Pray that everything goes well. 
My motherly instinct is beginning to grow and I FEEL it's super important for me to start preparing a nursery. I know it's really not but either I put my energy into designing a nursery or into eating Chipotle. Hmmm...I'll do both. Hopefully I can draw something up and get  scan it in and get y'alls opinion. I'm thinking a hundred acre wood nursery because I'm obsessed with Winnie the Pooh and have been since I was little. I kinda feel like Eeyore this last month. 
"All I want is a home, Nothing fancy. A umbrella would do."

At this point I think a big umbrella would do I'm so tired of looking at houses. BUT we trust the Lord has His hand in everything and He really has been watching out for us. Not only was it promised to us but we have felt it. We have seen it. We are loving it. There is nothing more secure then a life in Christ.
I would share more but my husband is about to float on here and look for a better paying job in his field. Yeah for forced initiative!:-)

And my God will supply your every need according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. 
Phillippians 4:19

0 comments: